Process EngineerTop Skills Recruitment
is a talent acquisition company cooperating with local and international companies in the search of the finest talents and helping jobseekers find their most suitable workplace.
We create tailored solutions for different levels and phases of recruiting through our diverse quality driven services. We possess the market knowledge, professional responsibility and international mobility which make us a trustworthy associate to our global clients.
For our client an international production company, we are looking for Process Engineer
What does a process engineer do?
Process Engineers control the construction and operation of manufacturing facilities and their processes. They plan and oversee the manufacturing processes that convert raw materials into industrial and commercial products.
· Inspecting plant to ensure optimal performance and compliance with specifications
· Identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies in processes and materials
· Ensuring the safe, environment–friendly design and operation of manufacturing processes
· Designing methods, machines and equipment to process raw materials into finished products
· Reviewing current process performance, preparing reports and analysing costs and feasibilities
· Establishing measurement protocols and analysing work processes and samples to determine labour utilisation
· Establishing standards and policies for testing, quality control, quality assurance, inspection and maintenance
· Determining specifications, materials, equipment, capacities and workflows
Important skills & degrees process engineers need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required
· Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills
· Experience in an electronic production (PCB assembly)
· Practical experience in AutoCAD and SolidWorks will be an advantage.
· English - good working level.
· Excellent eye for detail
· Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
· Supervise and manage the process team to develop continuous improvement of the quality system to achieve the agreed goal set.
· Ability to calculate, create, and implement new business processes.
What we offer
· An attractive salary
· An option to work & develop yourself in an international team
· Career Development
· Social benefits+ transport
If you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
License for recruitment abroad: № 2477 / 12.03.2018
License for administration and protection of personal data:№ 432025 / 23.10.2017
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com/ 0895 600 734