JOBSME LTD is a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under UIC 202937461, with its registered office and business address: Sofia, Dragalevtsi, Nenko Balkanski Str., A-13, Tel: 359898937767; e-mail: email@example.com
• The contract between you and JOBSME.BG for the purpose of performing the services and obligations of the Website;
• Your explicit consent which you provide by registering and accepting the General Terms and this Policy;
• When obliged by the law.
JOBSME.BG collects and processes the data you provide upon registration, that is necessary for using the services provided by the Website.
Your data, as long as it is Personal Data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, is collected and processed by JOBSME.BG as data controller with your explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent which you provide upon registration.
Each individual (candidate) who wants to use the services of JOBSME.BG must go through the registration process, which includes the provision of a valid email address. Your e-mail also serves to make the necessary communication between you and JOBSME.BG regarding your account and / or notification of changes in the services provided.
When using your account, you provide personal information by filling in your account information or by uploading a Resume in order to apply for the vacancies on the Website. The information you have filled in and the saved documents are stored in the site’s database only for the purpose of using the service. The information in your account is only visible to you and to the relevant employers / agencies you have applied for. As the recipient of the data you provide, the employer is responsible for their processing.
As a personal data controller, JOBSME.BG does not provide your data to third parties. An exception may only occur in the following cases:
• When obliged by law
• If requested by the respective order from a competent governmental or judicial authority
– Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or sexual activity, criminal convictions and offences (including commission of or proceedings for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed), or trade union membership, genetic and biometric data or data concerning health.
– government-issued identification number (including social security number, driver’s license number or state-issued identification number); financial account number, credit card number, debit card number, credit report information, with or without any required security code, access code, personal identification number or password, that would permit access to an individual’s financial account.
You are required not to store such data in your account or through the documents you have uploaded and not to provide them to employers / agencies through the Website.
Providing these categories of data and / or false information is entirely your risk and responsibility. JOBSME.BG no obligation to monitor the presence of these categories of data nor the authenticity of the information you provide.
• Right to information (in connection with the processing of your data).
• Right to access your Personal Data.
• Rectification. At any time, you have the right to correct/supplement the personal data in your account in case they are incorrect/inaccurate.
• Erasure. You have the right to ask for your data to be erased (i.e. “right to be forgotten”), except where there is an essential reason and/or a legal obligation to process it.
You may request the deletion of your data under the following conditions:
• Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
• You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for their processing;
• You oppose the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing to prevail;
• Your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
• Your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under the EU law.
• Restriction or cessation of processing.
• Data portability.
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• Objection to being subject to Processing that constitutes automated decision-making.
• Right to judicial or administrative protection in case of violation of your rights. The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data: 1592, Sofia, 2, str. Tsvetan Lazarov.
You have the option to close your account at JOBSME.BG by yourself, by using the Delete Account option. By confirming deletion, all of your data is erased, including the submitted applications.
If you want to download and save the data residing on your account, you must do so before the deletion.
JOBSME.BG keeps the information provided by you for a period of 5 years in case of inactivity. In case you do not use your account within 5 years, it will be closed and all data in it will be deleted.
You can send your questions and requests related to the exercise of your rights regarding the protection of personal data to the Data Protection Officer of JOBSME.BG:
Въпроси и искания, свързани с упражняване на Вашите права относно защитата на лични данни, можете да отправяте към Длъжностното лице по защита на данните на JOBSME.BG: Address: Sofia 1113, str. „Fredric Joliet-Curie“ 20, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are necessary to provide some of the Services on the Website in order to identify your device more quickly and thus improve and facilitate your access and security at JOBSME.BG.
Cookies are stored for a maximum period of 6 months.
If you wish to delete cookies, you can do so from your browser settings. For more information, visit aboutcookies.org.
Last updated: May 12th 2019